Mustang Guy Here!!!

Justincredible

Reaction score
Hello.

This is a very nice site you have here. Very well setup and seems to be well run from what Ive seen so far.

I know your probably asking why a Mustang guy is here...

The answer to that question will be in the General Discussion fourm.

Let me also say that I am a very open minded person when it comes to cars and I think any car is cool if it's fast.

With that said...I hope to make some new friends here and learn something new about cars that do something different than go fast in a straight line.

Thanks

Justin.

hello and welcome to the site !

Just to give you alittle idea of where I come from as far as cars go...

I first started off with a four wheel drive 1971 Ford SUV...I was a grunt for a carpenter/builder (durring the Summers off high-school) and saved my nickels for two years to buy that truck.
It was a beast to say the least.
It had a 5 liter engine, no power brakes, no power steering, and no interior minus a couple of ragged out seats that had been repaired with duct take many times over....
I blew up the engine in that truck within the first month I had it. So my Dad and I built a new one for it. Good times. Just glad I didnt get killed in that thing.

My second vehical was a 1988 Porsche 944. I drove this car back and fourth to college untill I ran over a cow that was standing in the road on a blind curve, one dark night on a back-country road.
Cow > Porsche :crying:
That car wasnt very quick, but it handled like a dream. Still better than anything Ive owned since.

Then I went through a few trucks and some various crap cars untill I finaly got where I wanted to be with my life. (Finaly got out of college)

I now own two Mustangs. I've wanted a Mustang since I was 12 years old and now I finaly have the means to own these cars and have fun with them.
My 1994 GT (sig pic) is my toy...I built a 357 cubic inch (5.7 liter) nitrous engine for it last year.
It made just over 650 rwhp on the chassis dyno with a 300 hp shot of nitrous. I drive this car to the track, car shows, or just out and about...its a blast.
I've currently got a larger engine in the works. Its a 401 cubic inch setup. I should make close to around 800 rwhp with it and get the car into the 5 second zone in the 1/8 mile. That comes out to mid-low 9's in the 1/4 mile.

Here is a very short Vid of my 94 Gt after we just got done tunning the EFI on the 5.7 liter and got the new wheels put on it. Thought I'd try out those Drag Radials in the dyno shop parking lot...lol

http://host.stangsource.com/sloryd/Justintease.wmv

For my daily driver...I got a completly factory stock 1991 GT Convertable Mustang. Its triple white (paint, top, interior). It has a 5 liter engine that only makes 225 Bhp. Its pretty much a ****, but its fun and very reliable.

Here is a pic of it....
My buddies call it the Vanila Ice mobile....(if your in your late 20s or older, you should get that)

http://host.stangsource.com/Justincredible/whitestang.jpg

Well....I hope that gives you guys and gals an idea of where I come from and what Im into...

I've given much thought about getting into SCCA Solo II racing or maybe even some type of ralley stuff. Its starting to pick up around here and it looks like loads of fun.
I just need to decide what type of car to try this plan with.

Maybe you guys will have some input on this.

Thanks

Justin

Hello and welcome again..you better watch you might get converted!!

Congratulations, Justincredible. You have managed to bridge the ocean that divides us by getting two threads to run at very high speed simulaneously.

And remember this simple rule. The difference between Britain and America is that Britain thinks 100 miles is a long distance and America thinks 100 years is a long time.

:beerchug::beerchug:

jdp1962 said:
Congratulations, Justincredible. You have managed to bridge the ocean that divides us by getting two threads to run at very high speed simulaneously.

And remember this simple rule. The difference between Britain and America is that Britain thinks 100 miles is a long distance and America thinks 100 years is a long time.

:beerchug::beerchug:

lol, ok I don't get it :sadlike: , welcome Mustang dude :beerchug: