New guy in the States with my 1st Audi

gcthree

Reaction score
Greetings all from New York! My compliments to the administrators of this forum- it appears to be a great congregation point for Audi enthusiasts.

Just bought my 1st Audi- a 2000 A6 4.2 with Tiptronic and 51,000 miles on the clock. It replaced a 2002 Honda Civic Si (the neutered version of the Type R you folks enjoy), which was a temporary facination. The Audi, however, is a remarkable device which I bought on Ebay (yes, Ebay!!) If you know what you are doing, you can find amazing vehicles/deals there, and mine is a prime example. I paid 11,285 pounds for a car that an Audi dealer quoted for 17,900 pounds!!

Also in my garage is a 1993 Mazda RX7 Twin Turbo with 35,000 miles and having a number of modifications and upgrades.

Great to be on board!

Bob

Welcome aboard!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
wow sweet deal on your Audi and it looks very clean too.
I'm in the states too (CA) and i /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif this site, it's bad a$$.
Hope to hear from you more and have a sweet time here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
chau

[ QUOTE ]
gcthree said:
Greetings all from New York! My compliments to the administrators of this forum- it appears to be a great congregation point for Audi enthusiasts.

Great to be on board!

Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Welcome Bob,nice motors and good skills on the buy. Though this is an Audi forum I would still be interested in the RX7 and what you do with it. As they really are the 'road racers' that we all love.