Another Newbie! Hi

D8UGF

Reaction score
Hey folks, new to the site. on my second Audi in a month :uhm: put a couple of pics up of my two cars, latest one is the silver "03" plate 1.8T sport quattro. Just thought I would say hello

Dougie

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic4.jpg

blue1.jpg

Cheers Jim :thumbsup: , quite like the ride of silver one, besides our roads are so bad up here need a bit of clearance! Know what you mean tho, certainly sets a car off being lower in the arches.

Dougie

You wont believe this Adam, I bought the blue one, a 51 plate 2.0SE with full Audi main dealer service history and 44K on the clock for £6800, thought I would be cheeky and put it in the Autotrader for £9295 :scared2: guy bought it for £9200! Never made money on a car before and probably wont ever again! Saw this quattro advertised locally in a private sale only got 37000 and full dealer history as well, take a guess how much? would be interested to see how much folks would have paid for it

Dougie

Wow that is a touch!! I would never have thought to do that, fair play!!

I havent a clue how much after that!!

Not in my nature to do that kind of thing either, to be fair the guy has gto a really good car in the blue one it was absolutely mint, I paid £10,100 for the 03 quattro, full leather and 2 owners, previous owner and Audi, really like this one though so I might keep it, will probably get it remapped in the near future as I had a circa 300bhp subaru for 6 years so kind of miss the power a bit.

Welcome to the site, there is a guy on here called Raymie (changes his wheels every 15 minutes or so) I'm sure you and he will get along :)

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated :arco: