Hi, I'm back in from the dark side

MiguelMcTyson

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse
Reaction score
Hello one and all,

After a short search I collected my new motor yesterday,

S4 Avant (B6), Nogaro Blue, Black Leather,

After getting cronic backache putting the kids in and out of my M3, I think this motor is the perfect alternative, Fantastic looks, Loads of torque, Superb build quality and Ultra practical, having run a couple of 1.8T S-Lines previously I am over the moon to get into an S4.

Amd did some nice work on my last car, is there anything to be gained with the S4, as it's not turbo-charged I assume the benefits are not so great. I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Hello and welcome to the site ! get some pics in the gallery !

Cheers everyone, just drove the M3 for one last time and have to say after the weekend in the S4 I have definitely made the right choice, the BM is a fantastic car and definitely has more ferocious pace but the tourque from the V8 is just amazing and practical as well, no more slobbing around in the Mrs Rav4 all weekend for us, now we travel in style.

p.s. My boy loves the colour, he is only 4 though.

great choice of car .......you will never go back to the dark side luke i feel it in the force.lol .......Hello and Welcome

Small confession, I do have a deposit down on the new model, I might find it hard to turn my back on that if it's a 4.0 V8!

:whistle2:

I am new to the site too and recently just got rid of my M3 as well. What year was yours?