Not really new but hey anyway!

funkymofo

Reaction score
Hey there.
I've been hanging around the boards for a while posting here and there but thought I should probably introduce myself.

My name is Rik, I am 20 years young and drive a mk4 golf TDI which is running around the 145bhp(ish) mark (90 standard).
Plan is to keep it another year to build up no claims and then go S3 shopping this time next year, so figured I might aswell plan what I want to meddle with in advance :D

Great site guys keep up the good work!

p.s. half-toying with the idea of swapping the golf for a toyota starlet GT turbo as they are cheap as chips to insure,but still pretty nippy and most importantly alot of fun from what I gather. Anyone got any experiences of them? It would only be for a short while so not too fussed about room/build quality etc.

Cheers lads, Rik.

hello mate and welcome to the site :)

Hello mate, definately keep the golf, i had a 2001 1.8T, still stay miss it sometimes

cheers guys! had a feeling people on this forum might side with the krouts somehow :p

Gone off the idea now anyway......too small and not solid enough.

Mk4 Golf to a Toyota Starlet? Are you nuts man! Keep the Golf, I'm sure you'd only regret it later.

Mk4 Golf is not bad for being 20, got much more street cred than the Toyota anyway!

Oh, and welcome! :)