Salutations to all!!

28v6

Hi all, I'm kinda new here, Have a wealth of Audi experience, but will be mainly participating in the VW Forum for the time being, As I've just returned to the Marque after a 5 year absence, Just bought a very rare beastie called a B4 Passat VR6 Estate, Manufactured from 1991 - 1997. Mines an "L" of a car and one of the first of this model, anyone else out there got one??

Regards
Dave M /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yep! That's what I thought.... The Audi thing though, Niiiccee!!! I drove a friend of mines S3 and was well impressed, too small for my liking, but hey! to Each his own, Where do you get yours serviced?

My Main Car is gonna be an S8 next year, gotta get rid of one first, then await on pennies arriving early next year before we go a huntin'! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

The count down has begun ( Can't wait!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif Yipppeee!!)

Regards
Dave M

Dave, it goes into either Lomond or Stirling, just depends on circumstances at the time.

Good luck on the S8!

Have you tried Camerons of Perth?? I know the director, Colin Cameron, He's a personal friend of mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards
Dave M