New here

dipstic

Reaction score
Hi all

Like to say hi, have a Bmw mini at mo and looking to purchase A3 3.2 Quattro in the near future,so hoping to pick members brains

Hi Dipstic,
What MINI you got?
I have had 3 the last 3 years!
Nice choice in car to replace though :)

Hi Aldo

Little GTT 230 bhp Cooper S (04 facelift ) goes quite well (used to have a Works S) so got used to that sort of performance

hello and welcome dude !

dipstic said:
Hi Raymie

Thanks for the welcome

no probs m8 enjoy, crackin site to join guys r brandnew in here, p.s mini cooper s r really nice motors btw

dipstic said:
Hi Aldo

Little GTT 230 bhp Cooper S (04 facelift ) goes quite well (used to have a Works S) so got used to that sort of performance

Ahhh ice one :)

You will miss the handling ;)

Aldo said:
Ahhh ice one :)

You will miss the handling ;)

Thats really my worry, took a 05 a3 Quattro out for a test drive (3.2) and flew round a roundabout and lost the back end,after a handfull of opposite lock and with the stability controls cutting in I stopped to find I had a nsr flat tyre (big nail in it no warning)
At least the salesman changed it for the spare (didnt buy that car as it smelt funny;) )

Welcome to the forum.

I think I must be one of the very people who don't like the new mini. Had an MCS for 6 months, hateful thing, couldn't wait to get rid of it :(

J.

marriedblonde said:
Welcome to the forum.

I think I must be one of the very people who don't like the new mini. Had an MCS for 6 months, hateful thing, couldn't wait to get rid of it :(

J.

Not every car suits everyone otherwise we would all be driving a micra :ohmy:

My other half has a micra , suits her ,I wear a hoody when I have to be seen in it:puke: lol