Audi Virgin

Chris.

Reaction score
Just thought i'd pop my head in the door and say hi as i've just bought myself an Audi A4 1.8, after having various vauxhalls inc Cav GSi's and Vectra Supertouring i've got myself an A4 1.8se. Full cream leather which is soo comfy and in dark blue - got to say it's the best car i have owned so far!
It's only a B5 but on the look out for some alloy wheels for it (New S4 style) and going to lower it a bit - just keep it subtle.
Hope to see some people soon at No-Rice in guildford in the next couple of weeks too.

Hi Chris, welcome to the site, dont forget the pics now, I am a regular at NR, but not sure if I can make this one on weds :)

Chris. said:
Just thought i'd pop my head in the door and say hi as i've just bought myself an Audi A4 1.8, after having various vauxhalls inc Cav GSi's and Vectra Supertouring i've got myself an A4 1.8se. Full cream leather which is soo comfy and in dark blue - got to say it's the best car i have owned so far!
It's only a B5 but on the look out for some alloy wheels for it (New S4 style) and going to lower it a bit - just keep it subtle.
Hope to see some people soon at No-Rice in guildford in the next couple of weeks too.

Ahh somebody else from VXON? :)

Are you the Worthing Chris or the Guildford Chris?

Thanks for the replys people.
I'm the Worthing Chris lol... (Good memory)

Chris. said:
Thanks for the replys people.
I'm the Worthing Chris lol... (Good memory)

Aha, thought it was you ;)

We'll hopefully be getting a Sussex meet together soon if you're interested? :)

PM Phantom A4.

Cheers Ben you old woman :p

Dan - Put my name down
:D

Audi virgin hey? Well once you've tasted Audi, you tend never to go back to anything else!

Welcome