Hello - Time to convert

RosMc

Reaction score
Hello everyone - first post and all that.

Currently own a Civic Type R, but have decided that the time is fast approaching to change for something else. Owned it for 3 years and loved every minute.

Ive decided that its definately going to be an Audi, but cant decide between an Audi A3 (prob the 3.2) or an Audi A4 Avant of some description.

The dilemma is should i stick with car similar in performance to my CTR, or should i get something more sensible like an A4 TDi for the dog and the possibility of a kid arriving in the near future?

Decision, decisions.............

the a3 3.2 wil be sweet, but any audi you choose will look and feel SOOOOO much better than your type-r, I mean, you'll even have your gearstick in the right place !

Olly_K said:
the a3 3.2 wil be sweet, but any audi you choose will look and feel SOOOOO much better than your type-r, I mean, you'll even have your gearstick in the right place !

The gearstick in the CTR is the best ive ever experienced - far better than the conventional set up. Its a shame not all sports / hot hatch type cars are designed like that.

RosMc said:
The gearstick in the CTR is the best ive ever experienced - far better than the conventional set up. Its a shame not all sports / hot hatch type cars are designed like that.

Well in all fairness I have never driven a car with it there, it just looks a bit funny from the outside !