Hello!

stuart_d

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-a2.co.uk
Hi Everyone!

Recently joined this forum. I've had my A2 now for about two years now and still think it's a fantastic car to own and drive. The handling for such a small car is second to none as is the build quality and torque from such a small diesel engine.

If any of you are interested in the A2 or have an A2, I also run the A2 Owners Club (www.Audi-A2.co.uk) as well as an A2 Forum.

Enjoy!

Stuart.

Hello Audi Girl,

Compared to your S3, I'm sure it felt like it had very little power!!!

I have the 1.4 TDi SE. I found it sluggish at first, but now have over 28k miles on it and it's really loosed up. Of course it's not S3 or TT fast, but for a small diesel car, it's very torquey and has great handling.

Bad points as you say, are the stupidly thick windscreen pillars and the pathetically small fuel tank.

I am considering an AmD chip and Milltek exhaust shortly as I hear that the torque increase makes a big difference...should be amusing. Either that, or I sell up the sites/A2 and get a TT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stuart.

Lol the power wasn't too bad, it was more the A Pillars, and the lack of space next to the clutch pedal to put my foot (or have I got clown sized feet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Probably oversized feet...you know what they say about that!
My size 9s fit in the gap on the pad next to the clutch.

So what stand will Audi-Sport be on at Castle Coombe?

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_D said:
Probably oversized feet...you know what they say about that!
My size 9s fit in the gap on the pad next to the clutch.

So what stand will Audi-Sport be on at Castle Coombe?

[/ QUOTE ]

on the Audi-Sport.net stand of course, wanna join us???

I'll be on the look out - I'm coming with 9 other A2s from the A2 Owners Club. I would have liked to have had more of us but only organised it at the last minute.

I'll be on the look out for your stand and stop by and say hello.