Hellooooooo!!!!

filipharvey

Amusing Tagline
Reaction score
Finally, I have found an Audi Forum worth looking at!

Anyway, hello all. My name is Phil, 21, and I live in a small town (Fakenham) in Norfolk....

I've been an Audi lover all my life, with my Dad having quite a few! Although I have only owned 1 previous to this one, and that was an 1991 Audi 100 2.0E Auto with Climate (rare)!

My current Audi isn't really mine at all, as my mrs keeps reminding me, its hers!! (A4 1.8 20V Auto)

My last car was a BMW 525, and in no way did the quality come close to that of an Audi. Therefore I'm on the look out for another Audi 100. This time though, it will be an S4!

Does anyone know why the S6 2.2 20VT costs so much more to insure than the 100 S4 2.2 20VT when they are practically the same car and exactly the same power???

Hello and welcome

Insurance company has prob got there system wrong! I had the same prob years ago when I went looking for a car, have you given them your reg no. of the car? that somes times help

Good luck and enjoy

No, seriously, you try any insurance co. and they will tell you the same.
Not that they use groups so much anymore, but parkers say the S4 is IG16 whereas the S6 is IG19!
Cant get my head around that one!!!

I really want one with cream leather and carbon fibre dash. Rarer than rocking horse faeces I know, but I knows what I likes!!!!

hey phil and welcome. Fakenham? 'twas in great ryburgh just last night..

nice to see more norfolk people on here, maybe enough to start the eastern england thread off!

only lived there for a couple of years as my parents moved there. Moved to norwich now.