Finally im an S3 owner

titliest

Reaction score
Hi All

Ive been here a couple of weeks, posted a couple of things but not really introduced myself.

Im in Newbury Berks, ive wanted an S3 for to long, ive been driving a Golf VR6 for the last 7 years (great car) Which i now need to sell. Finally bought my S3 13th June,Silver 2001 completely standard with 34k on the clock.
I was also lucky enough to find it locally; i only travelled 2 miles to pick it up. Only thing i really wanted that was missing is the Bose :( oh well.

I have put 18" RSTT alloys on since i bought it, really want the Cupra R Brembo brakes on it next. I have also bought a private plate (a little sad maybe) S3 WFX my initials are just WF, so had to pick an end letter :) Just waiting for my V5 to come though. (yes its taking an age, the person i bought it from has only just sent it)

Anyho hello all.
Wayne.

titliest said:
Hi All

Ive been here a couple of weeks, posted a couple of things but not really introduced myself.

Im in Newbury Berks, ive wanted an S3 for to long, ive been driving a Golf VR6 for the last 7 years (great car) Which i now need to sell. Finally bought my S3 13th June,Silver 2001 completely standard with 34k on the clock.
I was also lucky enough to find it locally; i only travelled 2 miles to pick it up. Only thing i really wanted that was missing is the Bose :( oh well.

I have put 18" RSTT alloys on since i bought it, really want the Cupra R Brembo brakes on it next. I have also bought a private plate (a little sad maybe) S3 WFX my initials are just WF, so had to pick an end letter :) Just waiting for my V5 to come though. (yes its taking an age, the person i bought it from has only just sent it)

Anyho hello all.
Wayne.

Get a set of H&R anti roll bars on it!! Turns a very dull car into one that really handles.

Hi there fellow newbie S3 owner! I bought mine (pen to paper) on the exact same day! Also Silver but a pre-facelift '00 model with 52,000 on the clock.

H&R Anti-roll bars you say...... hmmm :racer:

missviper said:
HELLO!!
Would be good to see some pics.

Check my Signiture ;)

(i have replaced the centre caps with Alluminum ones from Audi since piccys)

Hi, your S3 looks very nice.

Spacers push the wheels out a bit so they fill the arches better. Makes the car look more "squat" and aggressive - looks nice as it is though

silver75 said:
Spacers push the wheels out a bit so they fill the arches better. Makes the car look more "squat" and aggressive - looks nice as it is though

Arr ic :D

Firstly, hello, welcome and congratulations...nice car!

leecs3 said:
Get a set of H&R anti roll bars on it!! Turns a very dull car into one that really handles.

Is this easy to do?