Hi

Matt

Reaction score
Hey. Just thought I'd say hello as I'm new on here!

Looking at buying a new A3 so hopefully people will be able to help me out with any questions I have! :)

Hi Matt Welcome :D
It's pretty helpful forum on here. :)

Hello and welcome to the site !

Welcome to the site.

Fire away with any questions and people will try to help you out, there are some very knowledgable people on here, im not one of them lol

Thanks for the welcome :)

I'm after a 170 TDi S-line. I test drove the 140 version about a month ago before the 170 was out so I need to go back and try the 170 out when my local Audi dealer gets one in.

missviper you have one of the colours I am considering getting. Not many people seem to like Toucan Yellow!

Matt said:
Thanks for the welcome :)

I'm after a 170 TDi S-line. I test drove the 140 version about a month ago before the 170 was out so I need to go back and try the 170 out when my local Audi dealer gets one in.

missviper you have one of the colours I am considering getting. Not many people seem to like Toucan Yellow!

i think it is a great colour in fact the best for the A3.
It really stands out a lot and looks good i am soon getting it lowered and remapped, so it will be even better.
I was determind to have this colour and yes you are right not many people do like the colour but us lot who do , we really love it colour. You either love it or hate it.
I love it as well as there is not to many around and the advatage is you can find your car in a car park, less likely to get pinched due to the colour and if it does at least it will stand out to the police, which is a down side as if you are speeding and somone mentions the colour to officers they have a good guess on who it is.
less likely to have a accident as people have no excuse not to see you.
If you like the colour go for it other wise you will regret it trust me.

My mate is a salesman at my local Audi dealer and he said they have never had anyone order an A3 in that colour through their dealership before! It is definately a love or hate colour!