Hi everyone!!

pauljj2001

Reaction score
Hi, just joined this forum as i am hopefully purchasing my first Audi this week. Just sold my seat ibiza cupra 16v and am hopefully getting a A3T quattro with my girlfriend. Am i doing the right thing. It's yellow, has 42,000 miles and leather for 8K. Need to haggle on price tho. What do you guys thing, any recommendations or things to be aware of. Any advice greatly appreciated. Bearing in mind i cant afford an S3 and am 20 so insurance is too expensive.
Thanks
Paul

Sounds a very nice example to me, however whether you are doing the right thing I don't know, only you and your significant other can know that!!

Hope it all goes well, and welcome to the world of four ring fun.

hello and welcome !
got any pics of it yet ?
sounds sweet ?

Hello and welcome Paul....
hopefully getting a A3T quattro with my girlfriend
Wish all gilfriends came with these... LOL

If it dont work out, then I'm sure there are other girls who'll want you and the A3TQ

Welcome to the forum, stick around and get posting. Sounds like a nice motor!!

thanks guys, aint got any pics yet. Going for a test drive tomorrow. How quick are they as i am used to 150bhp ibza cupra. Just want something with a bit of pull or i'l get bored. Just love the quality and interior more than anything else. Oh and 4wd. By the way does anyone know whether they come with cd player as standard. Havent had a proper look at car yet but could only see the concert radio. May be theres an autochanger. If not can this be added on insted of buying a new head unit. Thanks again for the welcome

pauljj2001 said:
thanks guys, aint got any pics yet. Going for a test drive tomorrow. How quick are they as i am used to 150bhp ibza cupra. Just want something with a bit of pull or i'l get bored. Just love the quality and interior more than anything else. Oh and 4wd. By the way does anyone know whether they come with cd player as standard. Havent had a proper look at car yet but could only see the concert radio. May be theres an autochanger. If not can this be added on insted of buying a new head unit. Thanks again for the welcome

If it feels slow you can always get it remapped which makes a huge difference..

As for the CD changer, It is an optional extra so you may have it... Only way to check really is to have a look. If it doesn't have one, you can either fit one or perhaps go straight to something like a phatnoise (mp3 player) that integrates nicely with the concert...