Hi All

jaybv6

Reaction score
Hi all. Been lurking for a while. I've been a fan of German engineering for some time and especially VAG cars. My love affair started with a MK Golf 8v Gti that I bought for £175 and used as a track car. This paved the way for my 2003 MK4 GTi PD 150 (which will be for sale soon) and eventually when I let my trusty MX5 MK1 go I bought my first Audi.

Below are some pics of my 1997 Audi 2.8 Convertible. I've had it for three year and it's been a pleasure to own. However with my new A3 Sportback being delivered in 3 weeks I need to sell both cars in my fleet to make way for both the A3 and the ever elusive Sprint Blue A4 DTM I'm looking for.

I'm an accomplished self taught mechanic and love to tinker with my cars. So as and when I tackle projects expect a few guides from me by means of giving back to your community for any future help I receive. I also have a genuine vagcom so love tinkering with too and happy to help people out in my local area with readings (through vagcom as I'm no psychic )
audicab1.JPG

audicab2.JPG

audicab3.JPG

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum. :) x