Hi, new here and to Audi's, hoping this is going to be a great motoring adventure....

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all,
After many years happy motoring and with too many previous performance car and lesser versions etc to mention i have now become the proud owner of my first Audi.
I dont normally mess about and this is no exception, went straight in and purchased a nice little late 2006 A4 Avant 2.0T FSI Quattro S-LINE SPECIAL EDITONS.

Good spec with some extra option packs fitted from factory too, one owner from new with only 29k miles, full service history from new and everything done upto date inc all recal/updates etc.

First impressions after 3 days, great stuff and fuel consumption way better than expected even when using a bit more foot pressure.

I'd be keen to hear other owners feedback if possible and general thoughts on these models.

nice to be here and hope to gain valueble help etc on my new motoring venture.

rgds
Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Hi Rob, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lots of info in the A4 section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome pal, 2.0tfsi on mine too, oil pump failure at 51 thou about a month ago, keep an eye, cost me two and a half grand..:slapped:...

Welcome to ASN.

Any pics of the new ride please?

Not owned an A4 myself but, I'm sure others will be along to share their thoughts.