Greetings from Istanbul...

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum :) .

Welcome to the forum, just been looking at the pics of your car and why the ****** hell would you park your nice looking q3 get out of it then walk away from it and then photo of it on a train track?

Welcome to the forum, just been looking at the pics of your car and why the ****** hell would you park your nice looking q3 get out of it then walk away from it and then photo of it on a train track?
Thank you Andy. I was inside the vehicle mate, someone else took the picture :laugh: And ofcourse the railway was closed :yes:

haha Andy!

Welcome along mate. Are Audi's common over there? got much planned for it?

haha Andy!

Welcome along mate. Are Audi's common over there? got much planned for it?
Thanks DRN.

Yeap, Audi is common here but not as much as BMW and Mercedes are. Also I'm the member of an social Audi community here. You can check other members' cars from Instagram

I'm not planning to mod the engine or exhaust system, because I think diesel fuel quality is not good enough here. Moreover, I bought this pretty little SUV for my wife last year, and performance is enough for her she says :happy: In fact, she's right because 8.2 seconds for 0-100 km/h and 380 Nm torque are good parameters :sm4: But I'm looking forward to have ABT or RS body kit and also with a coilover and 19" alloys, we'll see.

On the other hand, I'm planning to buy S3 Saloon (S3 Sedan here) for myself :yahoo: Actually while I'm searching for some info for that car, I found this great forum. :salute:

That's my story :yes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra