Newbie From Cardiff

boostisbest

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys, My name's Russ and I'm from just outside Cardiff. I've just bought my first Audi. It's an S3 8L on a 2001 plate and I have to say I'm chuffed to bits with it! Are any of you guys in my area? I used to be a member of the Mr2 Owners Club and used to enjoy the meets. Looking forward to chatting to you and possibly meeting up in the future. Always good to know like minded people and make some new friends :icon_thumright:

Anyway enough of my waffle, here's my S3....
It's a Stage1 Revo with a Forge Dump Valve, Pipercross panel filter and a Custom Stainless exhaust (Not sure of the make)

Reactions: Ghost, Revo Steve-W and Sandra
Hi Russ, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Have a look over in the A3 8L section, lots of info in the faqs thread. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Nice one Steve. Who knows I may consider stage 2 in the future. Happy with the way it performs at the moment though :)

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
nice to see a new s3 owner from the cardiff area! where abouts are you located?

Hi mate,I'm also new to the Audi scene and bought my 1.8t from Cardiff Friday night,I'm from the Rhondda,I know a couple of people from llanharran.

Reactions: boostisbest
Not too far from me then I'm in Rhiwbina just by caerphilly mountain! Nice to see more audi owners popping up in the cardiff area

Reactions: boostisbest
Nice to see some local members! I used to be regional rep for the Mr2oc when I had an Mr2 Sw20 and we used to go on some cracking meets and shows. Would love to arrange something again as I really miss that. It's always good to meet and chat to like minded people when you share the same passion :kissmyrings:

Nice to see some local members! I used to be regional rep for the Mr2oc when I had an Mr2 Sw20 and we used to go on some cracking meets and shows. Would love to arrange something again as I really miss that. It's always good to meet and chat to like minded people when you share the same passion :kissmyrings:

It certainly is! i tried to arrange a meet in the south wales section but only have 4 people so far, will link it to the 8L section to see if i can get anymore!