Morning

Trig0r

Pretend Hairdresser
Reaction score
Website
www.cavalier-turbo.com
Looking at maybe getting an S3-225, figured this was the second best place to look, the first place being the s3oc, well that was dead so ended up here instead.
Just got rid of a Cav Turbo, driving round in a 318 at the mo, missus has a Mk1-TT 225 which if anything is putting me off the idea of getting an S3 but I've had a word with a few people and think there might actually be something wrong with her TT, plus for the money I want to spend and the spec I want the S3 keep appearing at the top of the list..

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of the faqs threads in the A3 section, lots of useful imfo in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Cheers, been poking around the forum in a few threads, not even decided on an actual car yet but the name Badger Bill's springs up as a place to go visit, thats might not end well :lol:

Reactions: Sandra
Badger 5 does wonderful things with the cars. The guy is a genius at what he can get out of an engine. Where are you located? :) x

"Just got rid of a Cav Turbo"

OMG Those were the days :) I had a Blue one ....

:sign_welcome:

Based in LE12 so R-Tech is not that far away at all..

Blue one you say Anthony, what reg was it, I run the CTOC website since the CTOR fell off the planet and have a register of the owners cars, maybe your's is still around..
Mine was a Satin Red one, used to belong to Mike Hayward, he blew it up, stripped it, I had it as a rolling shell then swapped over the bits from my rotten black one (Matt Chappels old one) and put them into Mikes old shell, mechanically the car was ok as I had a rebuild on it, just needed to put a turbo on it and it'd have been sorted bar the bodywork, however for the money it would of cost it wouldnt of made sense so it had to go, I will keep an eye out for another one though...

At the minute I'm pimping around in a crappy old X plate 318 which I'll keep until the right S3 comes up, just need to find the right combo of colour and interior then go from there..