Scottish newbie Ayrshire

too hot

Reaction score
Hi guys thought I would introduce myself.
Been kicking around various VW forums for years now !!
Had loads of Golfs (all models of GTI) Corrados, Seats, got a cheeky wee M3 stashed in my garage for sunny Sundays !!
I am currently looking for a nice wee S3 for fun times, currently running a Seat Ibiza diesel sport.
Nice wee car never gets less than 50mpg but a change of work posting means I wont be racking up the miles anymore.
Decided to get something a bit sportier and fun. Been looking at a few S3`s all the early 8L versions as they are within my budget.
Checked out the forum for any pointers and problem areas.
Will be here for a while I think !!!

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome mate! How many Corrado's have we had between us lol?!
We must have owned most of the colour combinations and models,however I have never had an 8v or 16v !!!
Going for another look at the S3 tomorrow will see how it drives !!!!
By tomorrow night I may be an owner !!

Hi guys thought I would introduce myself.
Been kicking around various VW forums for years now !!
Had loads of Golfs (all models of GTI) Corrados, Seats, got a cheeky wee M3 stashed in my garage for sunny Sundays !!
I am currently looking for a nice wee S3 for fun times, currently running a Seat Ibiza diesel sport.
Nice wee car never gets less than 50mpg but a change of work posting means I wont be racking up the miles anymore.
Decided to get something a bit sportier and fun. Been looking at a few S3`s all the early 8L versions as they are within my budget.
Checked out the forum for any pointers and problem areas.
Will be here for a while I think !!!
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in ayrshire are you? Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x