Newbie in Torbay

nik1203

Reaction score
Hi, After having Hondas for many years I've just got a 2002 A4 Avant 1.9TDi, and I'm a convert already. We bought her mainly for fuel economy, but being a habitual modifier and OCD about cars, creativity is running riot already. She already had some rather old looking coilovers fitted ( too low for our local roads), which I can't seem to budge, so they'll be getting changed very soon; a nameless cone filter, twin big pipes and a Revo update. SHe was absolutely filthy when I got her, so I've already given her a good bath inside and out, halfway through a claybar and 3 stage polish, replaced the broken door mirror covers, got a new load cover, replaced the third party stereo with an RNS-e, replaced a load of scratched off buttons etc etc, all in two weeks, lol.

She has a couple of faults I'm still working on too, passenger door won't lock with the button, VAG-COM says there is a wire fault, so got to chase that through, and the wheel speed sensor looks like it's been pulled out into the wheel arch and rubbed itself to death on the tyre, so that needs a repair. Enjoying using the forum already for help and advice, look forward to posting some pics soon.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. We will look forward to the pics. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum. :) x