New A3 Sportback owner....

Gooey33

Reaction score
Hi,

Collecting my first ever Audi dizzle this weekend, had a few Audi's (petrols) inthe past - most noteable being a B6 S4.

Needed something which averaged slightly higher than 10mpg for my daily commute 23 odd miles so hopefully this should see me right.

Its a 2006 2.0tdi "sport" 5dr. Tested a 120d, a Golf GT TDi and whilst they have their indivudal merits, the A3 all round package was hard to beat.

9317 10 big

Not got much planned for it as it'll be a daily commuter so but considering some slightly lower springs (and maybe some spacers if it looks a bit odd on the OEM wheels) and just generally replace worn bushes, service it etc. Do prefer the OEM look with a few subtle mods.

My usual friendly mechanic gave it a good once over and got the nod from him, so pretty happy with it if he is - drove ok too with all the right service history.

Is there anything i should know about the 2.0TDi lump? Does this have issues with the DPF? Any things i need to do which make it run better etc?

Thanks,

Gooey

Hi there Gooey,

The ideal place to post any help required or to search for information regarding your particular Audi A3 model would be this area -

A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)

Quiet a few lads are running the dervs over there so I'm sure they will be happy to help with potential tuning and DPF :)

Chris

Thanks!

The garage have to rectify a few minor things and tax it for me (managed to wangle a decent deal!) - picking it up next weekend...

Cheers,

Gooey

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics, enjoy the forum. :) x