Hi all!! B5 s4 Noobie here!

Bonner84

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to the site but not new to Audi's, I've previously owned a a3 1.8t a3 3.2v6 sline and now own a b5 s4 mrc tuned (supposedly anyway)
Story goes I love audis just as much as you lot! I just swapped my impreza rb5 for the s4, been looking at getting either the 3.2v6 a3 or an s4, the s4 came up so I thought yeah looks great ect il check it out! The fella I delt with drove supposedly 5hrs to get where I am, everything seemed sweet so started to sign log book for the rb5 well the yellow bit anyway! I asked for the s4 paperwork I was given the service wallet with service book and some graphs from mrc, I asked for log book mot and receipts ect and the fella said he must of left it all at home rushing out the house early hours ect was promised them sent next day recorded ect and nothing! Can't even get hold of the bloke!!!!! I was told and wast stated in the gum tree listing hip clear ect I had a dodgy text saying your car has no mot lol? That point I panicked and looked up the text number for hip anyway I sent the text and it has come up with cat c repaired!! I'm still trying to get hold of the bloke but no joy, I need to find out as much info as poss on the s4 because I like it and I want to make it mine ie tuning+styling ect I feel well have been proper ripped off the rb5 had some serious money gone into it and is one of the best out there! A very well known impreza!! I found an old post on Audi srs from 2009 when the car was for sale with 108500 miles on it, clocks now show 106000!! I know what you lot are thinking and yep your right I am a plonka I'm ganna keep the s4 I have no choice I was after a near minter and now I have a shed!! Any of you guys owned the car or know of it??? Reg is T518 AJO 1999 Ming blue any info on the car would be great I'd love some good news too enlighten me as all news so far has been bad! I'm proper gutted!! If anyone knows the ins and outs of these motors and lives near Leeds that wouldn't mind having a butchers let me know I'd very much appreciate it!!!!!!!! Again any info on the car would be great thankyou!!!!!!! Il try get some photos up!

Attachments

• IMG_20140215_030442-2.jpg
    IMG_20140215_030442-2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 2013-09-24_16.53.50-1.jpg
    2013-09-24_16.53.50-1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20140215_024351.jpg
    IMG_20140215_024351.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20140215_024503.jpg
    IMG_20140215_024503.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20140215_030038.jpg
    IMG_20140215_030038.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 2013-09-27_14.25.17.jpg
    2013-09-27_14.25.17.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Glad you joined mate, hopefully someone will be able to help ya mate, I did put a post up in the general section for ya.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi everyone I'm new to the site but not new to Audi's, I've previously owned a a3 1.8t a3 3.2v6 sline and now own a b5 s4 mrc tuned (supposedly anyway)
Story goes I love audis just as much as you lot! I just swapped my impreza rb5 for the s4, been looking at getting either the 3.2v6 a3 or an s4, the s4 came up so I thought yeah looks great ect il check it out! The fella I delt with drove supposedly 5hrs to get where I am, everything seemed sweet so started to sign log book for the rb5 well the yellow bit anyway! I asked for the s4 paperwork I was given the service wallet with service book and some graphs from mrc, I asked for log book mot and receipts ect and the fella said he must of left it all at home rushing out the house early hours ect was promised them sent next day recorded ect and nothing! Can't even get hold of the bloke!!!!! I was told and wast stated in the gum tree listing hip clear ect I had a dodgy text saying your car has no mot lol? That point I panicked and looked up the text number for hip anyway I sent the text and it has come up with cat c repaired!! I'm still trying to get hold of the bloke but no joy, I need to find out as much info as poss on the s4 because I like it and I want to make it mine ie tuning+styling ect I feel well have been proper ripped off the rb5 had some serious money gone into it and is one of the best out there! A very well known impreza!! I found an old post on Audi srs from 2009 when the car was for sale with 108500 miles on it, clocks now show 106000!! I know what you lot are thinking and yep your right I am a plonka I'm ganna keep the s4 I have no choice I was after a near minter and now I have a shed!! Any of you guys owned the car or know of it??? Reg is T518 AJO 1999 Ming blue any info on the car would be great I'd love some good news too enlighten me as all news so far has been bad! I'm proper gutted!! If anyone knows the ins and outs of these motors and lives near Leeds that wouldn't mind having a butchers let me know I'd very much appreciate it!!!!!!!! Again any info on the car would be great thankyou!!!!!!! Il try get some photos up!
Welcome to audi-sport.net. I thought i recognised that reg number from post that audiv6quttro put up. Hope you can find out some details. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Glad you joined mate, hopefully someone will be able to help ya mate, I did put a post up in the general section for ya.

Good to have you back on, its been ages. Hope you going to be around and posting more. :) x

Reactions: audiv8quattro

cheers fella!! yeah hopefully someone knows the car! at least then i can put my brain at ease lol

Credit to you for not losing hope in the car once finding out these things, hope you get it sorted. Always fancied an B5 S4 considering it doesn't take much to make these serious powered cars!