Hi Everybody! Something Different with Pictures

asonda

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I have myself a car that perhaps doesn't belong here but I'm hoping you're going to take me in anyway ;)

I have a 2012 Seat Exeo Sport Tech ST CR 170....

I'm a member on a Seat forum but there isn't a whole lot of Exeo owners that frequent them and the majority of Seat owners seem to be a bit scared and stay away from Exeo threads as they believe it's a completely different kettle of fish compared to their Leons and Ibiza's etc...

With it being a Audi B7 with Cabriolet interior, there is a lot on the Seat forums stickied for mods to the Audi A4 and parts we can use like RS4 Pedals, RS4 ARB and basically anything else.....I can only wonder what I can achieve by using this forum too :D

It has the latest VAG 2.0TDi Common Rail unit (the pre facelift Exeos used the PD Engine) and this one is at 170PS.

I live in Cornwall in the UK.

Only owned it since November 2013, done around 6k miles in it already and it's been flawless, just seem to have a squeak that appears now and again from the centre of the Dash somewhere but is intermittent.

Anyway, a few pics....I love it :)

At the Dealer:

Exterior1small

After her first clean with me (Love detailing):

20140119 151315 Clean17 Clean12

Some arty farty shots I did at Trevose Head...

Seat1 Seat3 Seat5 Seat7

As far as I know and understand, the nose and rear end were obviously changed to make it a bit more 'Seaty', I love the front end with the Bi-Xenons and DRLs.

The front suspension was played with apparently to modernise it a bit and make it feel more sporty, how much of a difference compared to the A4 S Line I'll probably never know and probably not be able to tell anyway :)

More sound proofing was added with an acoustic windscreen (doesn't the A4 have an acoustic windscreen?)

The rear seats were made slimmer to improve leg room (this was only done on the facelift model like mine)

There are a few bits and pieces here and there but the rest, is all stamped Audi :)

Look forward to joining in with you all.

Kindest Regards

Jamie

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome mate! Absolute gold mine of knowledge around here and I don't think I'm alone when I say that we all know it's an A4 underneath so no matter what badge is on the front I'm sure you'll be made to feel welcome!

Reactions: asonda
HI Jamie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: asonda
Thanks guys :) Will keep you all posted as I might be upgrading the alloys soon, I really like the TTRS wheels :)