Yes it's another "HI" thread.....

PaulRS

Reaction score
Hi all,

You may have worked out from my cryptic username that my name is Paul and what type of Audi I now own. I come from the West Midlands and this is the 2nd Audi in my car history. This seemed like the most level headed of the vag forums I came across so I thought I'd give it a closer look. I see you like pictures so I thought I'd post pics of my 2 previous cars which have lead to my current ride. Appologies if non vag cars aren't allowed or offend people - I shall delete the pic if needed:-

After several other hot hatches I got this for it's subtlety ans AWD:

Then I decided to tick 1 off the 'Dream Car List' and got this:

And then I decided I actually needed a combination of the 2 and went for this at the end of last year:

After the Aston, I wanted a bit more of a Q car so went for one without the fixed spoiler and made the RS badge disapear.

Sorry that the TT pics aren't the best. Should have some better ones when the weather clears up and I can head for the Welsh border :yes:

Reactions: Sandra
Hi paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome to ASN
Not bad motors there

Welcome to ASN
Not bad motors there

Thanks mate :)

I take it that's your b7 rs4 in your avatar? That's what I intended to get instead of the Aston but couldn't find the right one so thought why not. Already liking the TT more in some ways even though most of the RS community don't seem to accept it as a 'proper' RS model lol