newbie in a s-line quattro near milton keynes!

mitchell197

Just Chillin
Reaction score
hi guys!

ma names Mitchell, im the proud new owner of a b7 a4 avant 1.8T s-line Quattro.
WP 002724
loving the car, a nice bonus when I called up about it was that it had full bose installed! coming from my previous car a good sound system was a welcome treat!

so a bit more about myself and my car history, I live in a small town just south of Milton Keynes and use the car for my decorating/cleaning business and obviously pleasure. I recently had to set up my own company away from my fathers so that we could accommodate more business so the very reluctant and hard sale came of my much loved and cherished Renaultsport clio 197
Fcs 2013 031
I had the privilege to show it with my car club clio197.net at the French car show castle combe 2013 where it picked up best presented car in club, which I was very proud of! It had very few modifications except the exhaust system which ran full stainless steel from manifold to exhaust tip, I must have been running close to 200bhp! i miss it very much but the one thing I do not miss is the ear bleeding motorway journeys!

im very much looking forward to being part of a new club in my new car and will set up a progress thread I due course as I do intend on doing some modifying!! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Hi Mitchell, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Head over to the A4 B7 section, lots of friendly people in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x