Mike ,Newbie from POOLE DORSET

miked79

Reaction score
Hi all , firstly great site . Finally after years of working at tps (vw group trade sales) and cursing vw group owners who came in saying " i want to fit this part to that car will it fit? " or " my mate says" etc etc , i have done the wise thing and joined Ford Motor Company(booo hissss)BUT bought a Audi a3 2.0tfsi dsg(yaaaay) . I have got to say its best car i have ever owned, although when pulling out at junctions or roundabouts im still getting the balance between either pulling out to slowly or wheel spinning ,also the other day i was doing 30mph and car was very gently slowing (like the car was nodding off) without me lifting off pedal, it got to 20ish mph and i lifted off(dont know how slow it would have got if i hadnt )then back on to pedal and it was back to normal any ideas ?one off ?
cheers
Mike d

Poole Dorset
twitter
@mikeday79

Hi Mike, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? What year is it ? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: miked79
thanks sandra 05 plate il put some up :sm4:

Thanks Mike. If you head over to the A3 8P section, you will find lots of info in the faqs thread. :) x

Reactions: miked79