Newbie from Manchester

Happyman212

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just thought I would post a quick hello as I am new to the site. I have just got my second Audi, an A3 this time I upgraded from an A1 1.6 TDi Sport to A3 8V 2.0TDi (150). I will post a couple of pictures in the A3 8V section if you want to see pictures and spec's check it out there.

As was the case when I got the A1, I only called into Audi Manchester for a little look to pass some time on a Saturday afternoon. Next thing I am back signing the paperwork on my new car.

A question I have been asked a few times since owning the car (just under 2 weeks) is why did I go for the 150 and not the 184. I guess it just comes down to the fact that I have got used to having less power. I used to own a Ford Focus ST170 and that was plenty fast enough for me. I then got rid of that and got had 5 years driving 2 different Smart ForTwo's. So then when I went to the A1 it was plenty of power for what I need. So that's why I thought I would keep my insurance company happy and go for the lower power spec.

Here is my new car
IMG 1080

Here is my previous Audi A1
Front

Looking forward to reading more posts on this forum and getting more involved.

Cheers guys
Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Hi Dan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the new car. Nice friendly people in the A3 8V section. Enjoy the forum. :) x