How do.....

Tommo80

Reaction score
New to the forum not new to being under the bonnet tho,hope to find helpful advice for the wife's motor.

thanks Paul T

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. What car you got? Any pics? Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Its the wife's car,a 1.6 sport A3 on a W plate,I had to buy it in bit of a rush as her crappy corsa died well its knocking its tits off and will be trying to get it to spit a rod out when I source another engine for it to sell it on.

Its standard at min but may do a few bits to it like new alloys maybe get better interior an lower it too she will hate that a hard bumpy ride ;-)

It does have the fans on from start up which I'm hoping a new cts will sort out just hope it ain't hiding any cooling problems and will be getting a new starter motor for it tom bit noisey when turning over.

Looking to get hid kit for it but just read up bout the wiper motor problem although there's some on eBay that states it has fixed that problem an they're £65 but not sure if they're jus standard kits with a marked up price tag.

Anyway sure I'll get useful tips from here an will get a video put up on the death of a corsa haha

oh an I'm from leeds a good ol'yorkshire lad