Good evening, from Leeds!!!

Vick N

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have followed this forum for a few years but only realised today I have not registered!

I am a regular on the Edition 38 forum. Same user name.

Well, a bit about me. I am obsessed with anything VAG related. I have owned numerous VW's and on my second Audi, my first was a B7 RS4 which i sold 2 months ago. Yes, I do regret that decision! I am from Leeds and love messing around with cars and modifiying them.

Here is picture of my old Audi. Please excuse the camera phone quality.

This is our new family car. Audi B8 A4 Avant S-Line in Misano Red. It is a 143 model with huge spec, MMi High, Panoramic roof, LED/Xenon headlights, Half leather heated, MFSW, Nav etc.

I have done a few upgrades, 3.2 rear end with a JC Weldfab exhaust, LED rear plate lights (Genuine), 2013 Allroad rear neon LED lights to give the rear end a new look. I have more planned :)

Anyway, sorry to go on and on....

I am planning on starting a build thread on here to share my OCD in cars. lol

Thanks for reading, Vick.

Last edited:
Welcome. I'm from just down the road. The RS4 is awesome. Can imagine it was a bit thirsty

Welcome. I'm from just down the road. The RS4 is awesome. Can imagine it was a bit thirsty

Thank you.

It wasn't too bad on fuel. 24/29mpg local and on a run. It was actually cheaper to run and better on fuel that my wife's current R32!

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car. Head over to the A4 section, lots of friendly helpful people in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Ah, that RS4 is stunning mate! We need more pics of that!!!!

From Leeds myself originally, but just down the m62 now in Huddersfield. Always nice to see local people!