Hello

hoopster23

Reaction score
Hi. New to the forums and new to owning an Audi. Hopefully these pics will show... Bought this about 2 weeks ago. De-badged it and theres a couple of things need doing to it. Hopefully ill find lots of info to help me here.

20140203 104943 6
20140203 104911 5

Welcome hoopster23 nice looking car there, whats to do ?

The chrome trim around the windows and above the rear bumper could do with replacing and i need a new central armrest in the front. few light scratches that i need to sort out also.

are you gonna go black edition, presume thats an option ?

I suppose that could be an option. I have seen a thread on here where some one has covered theirs with a black tape but they said they werent happy with the finish. Ive heard a rumour that they can be bought in black. Have any users here changed theirs to black that you know of?

Hi Hoopster, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where you located? Enjoy the forum.:) x

Welcome n hope you enjoy your audi...

Don't you wanna go for rs4 or something.... I think they look decent... I'm a big fan of RS cars...mostly rs4 and 5

A fellow huddersfield member! Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the forum.

I think I recognise those pics, up out past Outlane?

Farzad. Hi. Im loving driving it so far. Id love an S3 or S4 m8 but running costs and insurance are too high for me right now. One day maybe.

Crazy88. Nice to see someone else from Hudds. Yes the pics were taken up on the Buxtons. Any pics of your car i can see? Ill give you flash if i see you! :)

Andy 1608. Thanks! Are there plenty of Yorkshire folk on here?

Farzad. Hi. Im loving driving it so far. Id love an S3 or S4 m8 but running costs and insurance are too high for me right now. One day maybe.

Crazy88. Nice to see someone else from Hudds. Yes the pics were taken up on the Buxtons. Any pics of your car i can see? Ill give you flash if i see you! :)

Andy 1608. Thanks! Are there plenty of Yorkshire folk on here?
Hi and welcome,
If you ever need any assistance with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

If you see me i'll most likely be in this;

I have a grey B6, but it's the wifes car so I hardly drive it. I'm usually up the top of Huddersfield, work in Halifax so out that side of town often. I rarely go down to the bottom of town :)