hi am new here

Stu.Audi

Reaction score
Just join up today and say hello I got a audi a4 b7 2.0 tdi sline saloon and just got it 2 week ago and it a 2006

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Head to the A4 B7 section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Stu.Audi
Hi sandra I am in scotland west coast ayrshire :)
And I try upload via tapatalk it wont let me mmhh I am on other forum and it work fine so will get it upload via PB

Reactions: Sandra
Hi sandra I am in scotland west coast ayrshire :)
And I try upload via tapatalk it wont let me mmhh I am on other forum and it work fine so will get it upload via PB

You cant be that far away from myself. I will add you to the Scottish Members list. :) x

Scotland

Only issue is the airbag flashing say it off so dealer is sorting it very soon as the parts arrive the previous owner must have took off the switch and loom so while that is fixed and it sorted

Cheers sandra that be cool

Only issue is the airbag flashing say it off so dealer is sorting it very soon as the parts arrive the previous owner must have took off the switch and loom so while that is fixed and it sorted

Cheers sandra that be cool
Scotland

Thats you added on. Check the link for meets. :) x

:sign_welcome: to the Scottish Club. If you need any info or gen just pop a post up and sit back and wait for the replies.

Cheers buds a few thing want to do
Notice I got red lense on door when open but no light ?
Fit led in sidelight how ?

Is thee a easy mods simply plug n play that I should know ?
Who have vag progamme etc if add new cc on and what else
Mine got no bose just standard can be changed to bose how ?

As am new a lots thing I have to learn about audi as use to be a vauxhall myself lol

Im on vvoc, just put a deposit down on a 3.2 quattro a4 b7 sline avant lol thought I had seen the user name somewhere before. Now I need 2 sell the GSI and Hilux surf.

Im on vvoc, just put a deposit down on a 3.2 quattro a4 b7 sline avant lol thought I had seen the user name somewhere before. Now I need 2 sell the GSI and Hilux surf.

Nice one buds
I post pic here early of my car wash today it huge diff now as it now shiney :) good luck with ur new audi looking forward see it