New to Audi & ASN

Audi S Line

Reaction score
Hello All.

I have recently purchased my brother's Audi A4 S Line and i have been lurking here picking up on the vast array of tips, tricks and advice on offer!

I have had the wheels fully refurbished by TWS as they were a disgrace! I have added a before and after picture so you can see the difference.

I have detailed it inside and out, Done a few mods inside which include the interior light upgrade courtesy of t8ups, Armrest, boot hooks & cargo net, curry hooks, and much more no doubt!

Hope you like?

Before i bought it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Griffin1989 and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. I hope you enjoy the forum. Saw you were down in the photography section, i approved the pics down there, :) x

Hi Sandra, Yeah thanks for that! I thought afterwards they would need approving first as anyone could post nonsense! Nice to see it's moderated!

The forum has helped me a few times now with a few niggles i have had and with being mechanically minded i have been able to sort them myself so far!

Hi Sandra, Yeah thanks for that! I thought afterwards they would need approving first as anyone could post nonsense! Nice to see it's moderated!

The forum has helped me a few times now with a few niggles i have had and with being mechanically minded i have been able to sort them myself so far!

Happy to hear we have helped you out, we are all really helpful in here. Yes the site is very well moderated. Where are you from? Are you interested in local meets with other members? :) x

Nice. The wheel colour goes perfectly with the car.

Thanks! When i first picked the car up after them being refurbished i thought what the hell have i done until i saw the picture of them before they were done and my mind was put at rest! And since i have got to like them more and more! I would highly recommend TWS as the attention to detail was fantastic even down to taking the centre caps off and colour coding them as well.