Newbie to Audi

CarbonMike

Reaction score
Evening all, Im Mike, thought Id join up and see whats what and whats not. I spend all day everyday making goodies out of carbon for some of the most expensive cars currently available in the UK & beyond & my A4 is my office for 70 mile a day commutes lol

Im a total Audi newb (previously owned plenty of French rally cars & old GM knackers etc!), brought a 2007 B7 A4 TDi S Line a few months back, brilliant car, 58mpg blah blah boot big enough for a couple of bodies & shovels too. Only draw back was the previous owner was a tight *** and skimped on the spec (no arm rest, no mpg button, no cruise etc) so currently having lost of fun tracking down a missing piece for an arm rest ive got for it.

Anyway, hello to you all :)

Reactions: Sandra
Hello Mike, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Lots of info in the A4 section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Howdo, yes plenty of pics etc.

57 reg, was on 43k mile when I bought it in July, boggo standard other then carbon sill covers & carbon boot trim. Concert audio, black cloth trim etc.

Problem Im having at the minute is im missing a piece from an arm rest I got for it. See below. Anyone know if its available as a separate part? Or better still, anyone have one theyd be willing to part with?

Reactions: Sandra
Very nice car Mike. Thaks for sharing your pics. :) x