i need help new to Audi

silvio1420

Reaction score
I recently bought a used audi a3 from the dealership and im trying to find a company that offers extended warranty i want affordable can anyone help me?

My car already has 69300 miles its a 2008 and im the second owner. The company's ive looked at are giving me over price warranty and the payments are high. This is my first nice car and i would to be able to enjoy it im just price minded. I know i need a warranty because the maintenance in these cars are expensive so can someoe help me.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8P section and pop a post up in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Warranty direct or an AA or RAC warranty are pretty good

What do you mean im new to the audi brand and i have no idea

^^^ They are 3 different people who offer extended warrentys.

TBH i dont think they are worth the paper they are printed on. What spec car have you got? and what service record does it have?

What is TBH the service record is good the guy who had it before me did his thing and keeped it clean. The car runs great i just have the low presure light thats constantly on so im taking it back to the dealer since they have to fix it. I tome out the car yesterday. What ever help or direction you can give me will be great. I need affordable warranty and insight on some of the common mishaps that come with the audi a3 2008 . What r some common things that break in this car

Are you in the Uk? The three companies I mentioned are all uk based. You can go onto the warranty direct website for a quote and it will also list the known faults of any model car for you.

No im in the U.S. im trying to look for American companies but thanks. Those sites they tell you whats wrong do they also tell you how it can be fix

TBH = To Be Honest

Most of the people on here are in the UK... Not sure that we are going to be much help as far as finding a warranty company goes. As far as fixing just ask in the right section what you are trying to fix and I'm sure you will get the help you need.

Many thanks

Admin