New to Audi

DanV8

Still waiting for a new ECU!!
Reaction score
Hi Just been searching for a forum to sign up to when I found this mentioned on one of my other frequents haunts "Detailing World"

I'm Dan 34 and have owned my Audi S4 cab for just over 3 months. Coming from a background of Japanese performance and some French v6's, along with many others that were simply impulse buys at the time and dint last too long. As you may of guessed coming here from detailing world, I'm an enthusiastic cleaner as well as a driver.

Bit about the car, 2005, black just done 36k miles so for a v8 is just about run in. FSH, 2 previous owners, only mod to date has been a cat back stainless steel exhaust by Powerflow, which was fitted a few months before I bought the car and since I've owned it I've had genuine cruise control installed, and installed a replacement mic for the parrot kit installed.

few pics

Reactions: sammi and Sandra
Hi Dan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A4 section. Lots of info and helpful people. Enjoy the forum. :) x

For local meets, click the link below. :)

East

hi dan welcome to the forum :0) i came from jap to the s4, you car looks just like mine when we first got it !.. inside and out so i have to say your car looks spot on!