New here... 01 A4 TDI 1.9

simers

Reaction score
Hey guys.. Have my 01 130brake A4 since feb of this year.. Bought her standard wit 176k on her and now have 195/6k on her...
Having a few issues with her at the minute so hopefully someone can help.. Will ask questions later...
How do you upload pics on this site?? I'm using Tapatalk on iPhone 4S and this is the only site that won't let me post pics...

Thanks mate... Looking forward to getting her sorted out... Great car and a miser on diesel.. Getting about 1100kms on a full tank not that it gets filled a lot.. Costs €110 to fill her...

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hey Sandra... Based in Kildare Ireland.... Great site and useful people.. Liking it so far anyway... Cheers

Hey Sandra... Based in Kildare Ireland.... Great site and useful people.. Liking it so far anyway... Cheers
Just across the water from us here in Scotland. If you ever over, just keep an eye on scottish section and see if we have any meets on, you would be most welcome to join us. :) X

Cheers hun... When I have a B7 front on me car I might do a road trip over with my partner... Are there many Irish members here?? ;)

Cheers hun... When I have a B7 front on me car I might do a road trip over with my partner... Are there many Irish members here?? ;)
Yes there are a few irish members. :) x

No problem at all hun... Have a few locations already for meets and greets... I used to run a car site here in the past... Ill post one after Xmas so hopefully I can be mobile again then...