New to Audi

nik_endeavour

Reaction score
I have a few days ago bought myself an A3 on a 54 plate (TDI) S Line with an MMI console. Loving it at the moment and will post picture.I have just serviced it (myself) and changed the DSG oil and filters (at a VW dealership) so its running very nicely. The cambelt seem to have been done at 93000 miles (car has 115k now).A couple of issues. I started having the engine management light and plugging in my ODBII connector to my DashCommand app I got a code for EGR valve. Removed it and it was filthy, cleaned it and the pipes including checking the vacuum tubing. Still having issues as the light comes on when starting from cold at night. What would the problem be?Second issue is that the rear windscreen heater element do not work? Checked the fuse and that seems OK. Any other thing I could check?Also it has a simple Audi steering wheel (with the paddles for the DSG box) but no stereo controls. Would this fit? AUDI S LINE A3 A4 A5 A6 A8 TT R8 Q5 Q7 Multifunction steering wheel airbag DSG | eBay I haven't asked too much I hope

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8P section. Lots of info in the faqs thread. Enjoy the forum. :) x