Finally :-/

DaveS384

Reaction score
Hi all!!

So i thought it was about time i said hello properly.. Im Dave, Im from East Sussex, and i got my first S3 a few months ago. As some of you will know i got a bit turned over by the guy i brought it from.. :( and shes riddled with problems :( but i wont let that get me down lol. Ive already been made to feel welcome by the guys that have helped me already. (Thanks guys!) This is my first Audi, Ive always owned Vauxhalls, Ive had a couple of Novas and Astras. My last was a MK3 GSI that had about 200bhp, but thought it was time to step up.. So far other than the few, well many problems i do love the S3 and im sure i will love her even more when i get the old girl sorted.. I have attached a few pics for you all to see, and i look forward to getting to know you all :)

Attachments

• My S3 Front Right.jpg
    My S3 Front Right.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 79
  • MyS3 Front Left.jpg
    MyS3 Front Left.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 87
  • MyS3 Rear Right.jpg
    MyS3 Rear Right.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 83
  • MyS3 Rear Left.jpg
    MyS3 Rear Left.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Sandra
I love the S3 in yellow! My first audi too which happens to be an S3 that seems to keep me busy with a stream of never ending niggles!

Reactions: DaveS384
Hi Dave, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lots of info in the faqs thread in the A3 8L section. I love the pics of your car. Enjoy the forum. :) xFor local meets with other members click the link below. :) x South East

Thank you! WallmOnkey and sandra, I cant wait to get to some local meets!! It's been ages since I was out with proper car people lol 😄 I'll check out the faqs as well.. Thanks 😃

Hey Dave, welcome to the forum, nice choice of car to start you out with the brand fingers crossed it all works out with the problems.

Thanks pal! Yeah I'm I'll get it all sorted. I will not be defeted!! Lol. 😀

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum and nice looking motor there :)

Where in East Sussex are you? There's a few ASN members around that area and lots of helpful people on the 8L forum to assist with issues.

With winter coming in now there won't be many meets happening....but there is talks of a large ASN meet early next year up in London.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks Mate and thanks for the info.

I'm in crowborough, near Tunbridge wells. I'll be very up for the large meet if and when it happens. 😃 I've had a few guys helping me out already on the 8L bit. I'm just learning how to use vag com so I cam see what every thing is doing to try and solve my boost problem, but everyone being really helpful so far 😀