Newbie from Isle of Wight

A4-Ricky

Lifeboat
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just got my first Audi ever, an A4 2.0 TDi S-Line SE, will post photo's later, only picked it up a week ago and am loving it :D

I was just wondering what my B* is for the car?

I look forward to reading up loads and asking questions also.

Got my update Sat Nav DVD discs coming in the post (gen also) and needs the update due to the one in it at the moment being 2007 :S so is there anything different with the update dvd?

Cheers

Ricky

Hi Ricky, welcome to audi-sport.net. The year of the car determines what b model you are. Lots of info in the a4 section faqs threads. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Ricky, welcome to audi-sport.net. The year of the car determines what b model you are. Lots of info in the a4 section faqs threads. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra, Sorry to be a pain, I cant seem to find the faqs for the A4 section? I have looked at my service log and says it was delivered to the first owner on the 03/05/2007 B7 is Jan 2005 onward towards Jan 2007 onwards - I am confused and will need to know the B* for parts etc. Can you help - will a photo help?

From one islander to another, I believe your a4 is a B7 as these were built from 2004 to 2008. Enjoy the forums, they are excellent!

From one islander to another, I believe your a4 is a B7 as these were built from 2004 to 2008. Enjoy the forums, they are excellent!

Cheers, where abouts on the Island are you? I will post a photo and that may help ;) - but will be over coming weeks :p

A4 1 WM

I hope that someone can tell me if my A4 is a B6 or B7, as really need to know, she was delivered to the first owner on the 03/05/2007 and need to know the B number for parts I would like to order etc. Cheers :)