EM TuningAH Fabrications

Thread: Imminent owner

Reverse Gear

Status

Imminent owner

Hello to all
    I'm having my not quite new, 2010 S3 Black Edition delivered probably next week
    Very excited as it prob going to be the best car I've owned. I say prob coz I haven't even driven it yet and only seen in it photos as it's from a dealer quite away away so have bought blind but with confidence!
    It is replacing my lightly modified 2010 Mazda 3 MPS (Intake, custom cat back, Recirc DV) a very nice car and very much underrated I reckon?
    In comparison to some of my other cars which included a Focus ST, I would say probably the best to date.
    I am already planning my mod list and will most definitely be asking for some opinions about what, where and why!
    I have always joined a forum for whatever I'm driving as the wealth of knowledge is gold bullion!
    I look forward to finding out more about my new car, what it can do and what can be done to it!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello
    You should have gone for a test drive ... then you would have been a week old owner
    I bought my Mondeo in a similar fashion and had over five years trouble free motoring

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sj7272 View Post
    Hello to all
    I'm having my not quite new, 2010 S3 Black Edition delivered probably next week
    Very excited as it prob going to be the best car I've owned. I say prob coz I haven't even driven it yet and only seen in it photos as it's from a dealer quite away away so have bought blind but with confidence!
    It is replacing my lightly modified 2010 Mazda 3 MPS (Intake, custom cat back, Recirc DV) a very nice car and very much underrated I reckon?
    In comparison to some of my other cars which included a Focus ST, I would say probably the best to date.
    I am already planning my mod list and will most definitely be asking for some opinions about what, where and why!
    I have always joined a forum for whatever I'm driving as the wealth of knowledge is gold bullion!
    I look forward to finding out more about my new car, what it can do and what can be done to it!
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look in the A3 8P section. Lots of info in the faqs thread. Enjoy the forum. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP