Hi All ... New S4 Owner

Bajie

Reaction score
Hi All

Been lurking on the forum for a while now and have taken the plunge and bought myself an auto B7 S4 Cabriolet.
I pick the car up tomorrow and will try to get some pictures posted up soon after that.
Car is pretty much standard but, if the test drive is anything to go by, I will enjoy my ownership experience.

Currently driving a Mondeo STD [fnaar fnaar] which was my daily as I also had a love affair with an R32 GTR, gone but never forgotten.

Always loved convertibles and finally get to have one with a nice V8 lump in it.
The sound is awesome and the car is completely standard.
But I like 4wd and the Audi is ticking all the boxes for me.

If Mrs B and the kids behave I may even take them out for a spin. If they behave ...

Reactions: Sandra
​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Photo 4

This is a picture taken when I picked the car up.
Have done a few hundred miles now [and quite a bit of Shell VPower] and am very impressed with the car.
Very happy to have opted for the auto and wafting around on the torque.
Surprisingly quiet at motorway speeds, wind noise is not an issue and very easy to have a conversation without having to raise your voice.
Engine note is spot on, car does not have any non standard modifications. I did test drive a manual with Miltek which sounded nice but as yet, enjoying the car so much I can't see myself changing anything.
Really happy with the purchase :)

Reactions: Sandra
Photo

And one with my trusty old Mondeo [and my mates A6 All Road hidden behind].

Reactions: Griffin1989