A3 8P Hello from London Surrey border

Omen

Reaction score
Hi all,

New member here making his first post and just really wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I picked up a beautiful second hand 1 owner 2007 Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Sportback in March. What a fantastic car, what a great engine and what a fantastic summer we have just had. :racer:

Although I wasn´t planning on doing any modifications to it, reading about what others have done to their A3´s has got me thinking about perhaps tweaking here and there.

Plus Christmas is all but a month away!

Already thinking about upgrading my rear lights to the MY09 LED lights. I am also liking the LED interior lights.

This could get expensive!

Anyway, there seems to be a mountain of useful knowledge here and some real enthusiastic people which is all good.

My other passion is motorcycling through which I have met loads of fantastic people and experienced and seen some pretty cool things.

So, hello from the London - Surrey border

D.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the heads up to both threads. Good to know there are others and will have to get a picture of the bikes posted in due course.

Much appreciated :beerchug:

Hi, welcomes to the forum.

If you are interested in the LED light pack for your A3, then get hold of Trups from off here as he will be able to sort you out a full kit for your car which will be error free for not a lot of money.

EM Tuning

Thanks kwistof for the pointer :beerchug:, just PM'd t8ups about the interior light package.