Audi A3 2004 2.0 TDI SPORT 140, NEW TO AUDI!

scotta3tdi

Reaction score
Hi forum,

Just traded in my little Zetec S Tdci runaround for a very tidy A3 TDI. Completely loving the car at the moment and will be enjoying it for a while before making any changes. I bought it with 18" BBS already on. Only other modification would be the tints!

Look forward to having this forum for reference, seems to be alot of knowledgeable people our there to help out us less technically minded!

Photo

Welcome to the forum mate,

Dont want to worry you but i bought my first A3 2 years ago, its a 2004 2.0tdi sport, its been all bad for me. just found out last week that the common fault of a crack cylinder head occured has cost me a fortune to sort it.

Welcome to the forum mate,

Dont want to worry you but i bought my first A3 2 years ago, its a 2004 2.0tdi sport, its been all bad for me. just found out last week that the common fault of a crack cylinder head occured has cost me a fortune to sort it.

Ah wonderful news... Hmm the way I see it, all cars have their problems. Every car ive owned has definitely had its problems! Hopefully this one wont go the wrong way for me. Bought it based mainly on its service stamps and mound of history. Apart from said problem how did you find the car?

Welcome to audi-sport.net Scott. Enjoy the forum. :) x