A5 BLACK EDITION STOLEN

colinj81

Reaction score
Hi guys , just new to this site as got my dream car delivered only 3 weeks ago only to get my home broken into and for them to take my car with 1,500 miles on the clock it was an A5 BLACK EDITION 63 PLATE , totally gutted the cops have done nothing about , i rekon is about time Audi put trackers in these cars as standard what you think ?

Colin

Sorry to hear about your loss. Is there any particular area or number plate one could look out for?

I know this may not help but at least as a community we can stick together and potentially locate the vehicle.

Thou no doubt its on a boat or ship already. Thou thinking positively maybe she is just parked some were safe at the moment as normally with thieves they park the car and watch the vehicle to see if the car has a tracker fitted or not. If after one or 2 days no one has come to the vehicle then they know there is no tracker in the vehicle.

Always makes me wonder when new cars get stolen you swear its a inside job. Unless its just pure unlucky.

Ouch man that's real bad, my keys and dream car are kept out of sight to prevent theft :busted_cop:

Feel your loss bud...

Audi will never put them in as standard as they have an agreement with Cobra Security to fit their products at a pretty high premium so it makes money for both and them.

It's now becoming standard practice for insurance companies asking for a tracker to be installed before they will insure the vehicle. the amount of trackers we have installed over the last few months is unreal.

Anyway, put up your reg and hopefully somebody may spot it...

Hope you either get it recovered or a replacement sorted asap. :)

Sorry to hear this, hope you get things sorted and the thieving scumbags get what they deserve.

I hate to see these threads :( feel for you. Sickens me to think that someone has worked their *** off to get their dream car just for some insignificant low life to take it away from you. As suggested get some pics/details of car and plates and I am sure the guys on the forum will be more than happy to circulate it.

Sorry to hear about it, so new too.
But, why didn't you add a tracker?

cops have done nothing about

even tho im not a big fan of the police i think they will be doing everything they can
watching for it on ANPR system etc
but these cars are normals nicked to order and stripped in less that a day

Reactions: voorhees and LEE69
Any word on Ur Car, Would u be the one on Stolen Cars Aberdeen just now........Aberdeen has gotten so bad over last year, hope it turns up un damaged.....

Normally on the higher end cars they are stolen and then parked up for a week or so... After that week they are then either broken down or shipped abroad.

Reason for this is to see if the car has a tracker installed. If it's still there then it's likely it doesn't.

Welcome to the site.

Sorry to read this, 1500 miles only, sickening mate & certainly targeted, makes you wonder if they followed you or they were tipped of.