Newbie from the North East

Drew Baby

Reaction score
Hi All,
Andrew from County Durham here, I collect my 11plate Audi A4Avant Black Edition in Monza Silver tomorrow,excited doesn't come close,I've ran VW's most of my life, Passats mostly,but I'm having a slight diversion to this marque as the Avant just looks so much better.
i'll try to get some pictures up nxt weekend and you can all have a Derek and tell me what you think
Thanks for the add, looks a great group to be in
Cheers Andrew

Welcome to ASN Andrew :sign_welcome:

Welcome to the site Andrew.

If any oem technology mods take your interest, give us a shout as we supply/fit :)

Funny you should say that VCDS, the only thing I'm missing is Sat Nav, had the VW 510 in the B7 Passat I've just traded for the A4, so may consider an upgrade for the Nav, is it more or less a switch of head units and a tween with the laptop lol ?.....

​Hi Andrew, welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Morning and thankyou for making me feel so welcome, I picked up the A4 yesterday afternoon and it looks lovely, not quite as well specced up as my B7 Passat was, but still nice, took it for a little spin an loved the feel of it, the slidey out but on the seat base really made me smile lol, it's like sitting in ya armchair
when I fathom out how to upload a picture I'll post it in the relavent section
Thanks again for the add and have a lovely day