JdA3

Reaction score
Hi all, im new here so go easy with me.
Finally bought myself a silver 53 plate a3.
So far i havent done anything to it.
was also wondering what the best options are about linking my Stereo to my iphone as it currently has standard stereo.
thanks JD

Welcome to the site JD.

Depends what your budget is & what interaction you want with the iphone, music overall with the cars systems.

NHN, would like to be able to play music through the stereo really not really anything else, just the basics really for now.
its a single din stereo too!

Need an auxin adapter with iso connection like xcarlink or dension, check online for this for your head unit type.

thanks pal will the audio sound good through a aux lead or would i be better waiting and buying a whole new stereo with bluetooth? just ive had some mates get aftermarket stereos and had problems with signal.

Its an auxin, I cant really comment on audio quality as it has variables like bit rate of the tunes, cable quality, auxin kit used.

You can upgrade with oem equipment & it wont cause any issues with radio signals, we offer these installs, not a cheap job but nice setup nonetheless :)

okay mate thanks for that and do you have any pics of these setups?

Here's a pic of the head unit itself.

genuine-audi-rns-e-3g-sat-nav-supply-fit-a4-8e-a4-8h-[2]-3092-p.jpg

I like that! What price do these come at? And would this fit in single din or?

Ping me a PM & I'll give you prices, no the single din would need converting to double, of which we can do aswell.