New Potential A4 Avant Owner from Perth (Scotland)

andyyam750

Reaction score
Hiya all

Just thought I'd say hello, The Mrs and I will hopefully be joing the A4 clan in the not too distant future, we are looking for a tidy TDi Estate to suplement our other AWD Wagon (to replace the Mrs Fiesta - as the family has outgrown this).

Pretty active on Scottish Scoobies and this looked like a similarly friendly forum for 4 Ringed enthusiasts.

The Scoob, fer any one whos interested..

Hoping to get some top tips on what to look for and what sensible Mods can be done.

Andy and Ann

Reactions: Sandra
Hi andy & ann, welcome to audi sport.net. Have a read over in the A4 section. I will add you to scottish members list. Our next meet is on saturday 2nd november in moffat, pop along and meet some other members if you can. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hiya all

Just thought I'd say hello, The Mrs and I will hopefully be joing the A4 clan in the not too distant future, we are looking for a tidy TDi Estate to suplement our other AWD Wagon (to replace the Mrs Fiesta - as the family has outgrown this).

Pretty active on Scottish Scoobies and this looked like a similarly friendly forum for 4 Ringed enthusiasts.

The Scoob, fer any one whos interested..

Hoping to get some top tips on what to look for and what sensible Mods can be done.

Andy and Ann

A decision you'll NEVER regret :)!