Another one in Kent.

mdk1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
thought its about time I posted to say Hello, as I've been lurking on here for a while.
I don't own an Audi but do get to drive them everyday which is very nice.
look forward to meeting some of you at a local meet soon.

Reactions: UberFiz and Sandra
Hi Mike, official welcome to audi-sport.net. You will meet some of the local guys at the meet. Thank you so much for giving up your time to show them around at the upcoming meet. Its very much appreciated. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: mdk1
Hi Mike,

I'm arranging the meet on the 17th and looking forward to having a look round the dealership you work at, the cars you have on display and obviously meeting other ASN members :) See you in a few weeks :icon_thumright:

Chris

Hi everyone,
thought its about time I posted to say Hello, as I've been lurking on here for a while.
I don't own an Audi but do get to drive them everyday which is very nice.
look forward to meeting some of you at a local meet soon.

So you work at Maidstone then? I work at East Kent Audi lol Oh and welcome to the forum! lol

Hi Mike,

I'm arranging the meet on the 17th and looking forward to having a look round the dealership you work at, the cars you have on display and obviously meeting other ASN members :) See you in a few weeks :icon_thumright:

Chris
Hi Chris,

guess who's coming in just to do your show round on that Sunday :icon_thumright:

Look forward to meeting you all,

Reactions: kwistof and Sandra
I work in the parts how about you? Matt and Kelly used to work here as you most probably know then you stole them off of us! :sob: Haha

Reactions: Sandra
I'm Maidstones sales driver so pop down to you, most weeks. Are you based in the parts dept round the side?
yeh I know we have Matt and Kelly, but we did let you have Keith back!

Reactions: LukeTripod87
Ahh right yea. Yea hidden round the side in our little 5x5ft box. True it is good now we've got Keith back!