Hello everybody... (New S3 8P Sportback Owner)

daveharris

Reaction score
Afternoon all, had my S3 Sportback for just over a week now, recent baby meant that my S2000 had to go :(

S2k

I gave her a clean at the weekend, but baby duties meant that she didn't get the full machine polish and detailing that I would have liked, but I did get her waxed and winter ready.

I've got myself a Black S3 Sportback, Black leather, sat nav, lecky seats, Bose, cruise control, ipod, bluetooth, parking sensors, mag ride, privacy blinds, flat bottom steering wheel, lecky seats, roof rails, plus all the other usual kit (any maybe some other bits that I haven't found yet)

I'm sure I'll have a stack of questions once I start playing will all the toys. I don't tend to modify my cars these days, lean more towards keeping them standard, clean and generally well maintained, plus I have a lot less spare time these days.

S3

Previous car history:
  • Honda S2000 - Black
  • 306 GTi6 - Black
  • Nova 1.6 GSi - Black
  • Nova 1.4 SRi - Red
  • Nova 1.2 Luxe+ - Red
  • Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Car - Red

Gti6

Cheers,

Dave.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Dave, welcome to audi-sport.net. Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Where are you located? Have a read of the faqs thread in the A3 8P section, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum:) x